Saturday, July 17, 2010

And So It Begins...

One day I woke up and found that I didn’t like where I was. I had no drive to succeed, no motivation to grow and a cloud of worry around my mind. Time and again I failed to move forward, to pull myself out of this rut and I found myself stuck. It wasn’t until I decided to begin to understand the way my mind works that this weight was lifted. It wasn’t until I began to study my curve of consciousness that I truly took control of my life.

Like many people before us the desire to grow has led them to understanding the workings of the mind. I will pick up where they left off. It all begins with one pure statement.

“Know thy self”

With the use of this website I will begin yet another phase of my life. I will begin to pass on this valuable information to the people who can benefit from it the most, YOU! Here we will discuss the workings of the mind, the practical application of it and how to get the greatest benefit in knowing. It is my sincere desire to clarify these deceivingly simple concepts and distill the wisdom of the ages.

Thank you for taking this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!